This merchant does not have a network Product Feed.
|Manager Name:||Done. Partner Team|
|Program Description:||The Done. partner program is CPA-based. There are content restrictions provided via the welcome message. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Welcome to the Done. partner program! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. For now, we've provided our content guidelines below.
The Done. Partner Team
DONE BRAND DO'S AND DON'TS
- Reinforce a patient-first approach to medical care.
- Underscore the importance of receiving treatment from a medical professional.
- Express the convenience aspect of discovering treatment online.
- Share stories of others who have benefited from Done’s platform.
- Talk about Done. as a holistic source for discovering what works best for you.
- Reinforce the value of the assessment test and how easy it is.
- Reference the medical experts that are part of Done’s extended team.
- Keep the tone light, positive, and empowering.
- Emphasize the importance of mental health and overall well-being.
- Maintain a professional sense of purpose.
- Reference a direct connection between Done., ADHD, and medications or prescriptions.
- Be cavalier when referencing a medical practitioner or clinician – treat their profession with respect.
- Dismiss the importance of holistic treatment and finding what works for someone regardless of what it is.
- Be overly serious. Or overly playful.
- Make errors with grammar, punctuation, or spelling. It lessens the brand. If you make errors, then correct them ASAP.
- Assume you know more than people who have ADHD. Ask questions and learn.
- Turn something humorous into something silly. It’s a fine line.
- Treat customers like sources of money.
- Veer from brand guidelines and standards. They exist for a reason. Unsure? Ask.
- Believe the hype. Stay humble.
|Vanity Coupons:||Not available|
|Ad Copy Restrictions:||Unknown|
|Display URL Restrictions:||Unknown|
|Competitors Allowed On Landing Page:||Unknown|
|PPC Bidding Allowed:||Yes w/Restrictions|
|PPC Trademark Bidding Allowed:||No|
|PPC Trademark + Bidding Allowed:||No|
|PPC Policy Message:||PPC GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. DONE. Coupons).
You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than DONE. for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms: DONE.
|Email Marketing Allowed:||Unknown|
|Email Marketing Policy Message:|
|Mobile Certified?||Yes||Program Information|
|Deeplinking Allowed?||Yes||Program Information|
This information is provided by the affiliate networks and is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate when posted but is subject to change at any time. Please refer to the affiliate networks for complete details on this program's permissions and restrictions.